Telephone: 01442 232220
Golf - 01442 251806
More than half of Hertfordshire is a designated green belt area with rolling countryside and leafy gardens. What better reason to escape the hectic pace of the city and play a round or two in peace and tranquillity on Shendish Manor’s Golf Course?
Whether you are a hotel resident, visiting golf society, corporate client, pay and play visitor, or interested in membership, Shendish Manor is the ideal setting for all your golfing requirements. Designed to USPGA specifications the 5660 yard, Par 70 course offers year round golf with a mix of hazards through both parkland and woodland copses.
To start or round off an exhilarating day, a warm welcome awaits you in the Coach House bar - perfectly placed for the 19th hole and offering mouth watering all-day breakfasts as part of their menu. Buggies and trolleys are also available for hire from the Coach House. Private one to one or group lessons can also be arranged with our PGA Professional.
- Full range of Membership available
- Pay and Play
- Societies and Twilight Golf
We are open 365 days a year, weather permitting; at the discretion of the Head Green Keeper.
Please be aware of our dress code at Shendish Manor Golf Club:-
- Golfers must look smart and presentable at all times.
- Trainers, Denim Jeans, tracksuits, football style shirts or collarless shirts are NOT permitted.
- Golf shirts must have collars with either long or short sleeves.
- Long trousers must be either tailored or appropriate to golf.
- Shorts, tailored Bermuda shorts are permitted; training or athletic shorts are NOT permitted.
- Shoes designed for the purpose of playing golf only, are permitted. Hard or soft spikes are both permitted. Golfers are NOT permitted to wear training shoes.
- Would you kindly remove your hat when entering the golf club.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding